It’s Friday, y’all. And you know what that means, time for a blog. 😉
1. So, I saw Divergent last weekend. Did anyone else swoon every time Four was on screen?
Seriously. That dude was out of control hawt. I mean, I know he caused a huge stir as Mr. Pamuk on Downton Abbey, but I don’t remember him being quite so freaking hot. Nearly died. And I’m pretty sure I embarrassed J as I giggled like a twelve year old every time he was in a scene. It was redonk. I’m now understanding why Tris stayed with Four, even when he was kind of being a dick in books 2-3. 😉
2. Making your word count goals is awesome. I just passed the 20K mark on Cipher, and feeling pretty damned great with how it’s going. Cipher is a pretty kick ass girl. I use Scrivener to write in, and it has a handy dandy project targets tool that helps me keep track of how many words I need to write per day to make my deadline. This is what it looks like right now. (I still have some more writing to do before I’m done for the day.)
Love it! It’s nice to see the little bar turn from red to yellow to green as the word count progresses throughout the day. It’s the small things in life… 😉
3. I’ve decided that I want to be Black Widow when I grow up. I mean look at this:
How awesome is she? So freaking badass! If y’all haven’t seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier yet, do! It’s awesome! And Black Widow…fucking fantastic! Love her!
4. Y’all, I’m PUMPED about Easter. In the UK, they have Monday off as well as Friday. So, J and I are taking advantage of the long weekend and heading to Spain.
We rented a house in the country outside of Malaga. Can’t freaking wait. Also, it’ll be good to go to a country where I speak the language. Not that I mind going to Italy or France. But boy is it so much harder to communicate there. Yikes! Makes me wish I spoke more languages. One day. Maybe I’ll get Rosetta Stone for French and give it a go. Something to strive for. It’s always good to learn new things.
5. Today is my Thursday. J is shooting tomorrow, but he had Monday off to make up for it. I took off Monday, too, and so I’m writing tomorrow to make up for the missed day. It’s thrown off my week just a wee bit. So I’m writing this blog because it’s Friday, but it doesn’t feel like Friday… It’s weird how something like that can just throw you out of whack. Y’all enjoy your Friday. I’m going to pretend it’s Thursday.