OMG. Can y’all believe that it is March already?! Is it just me or is this year already flying by!
Okay. So I’m jumping right in!
1. Who’s going to see Zootopia this weekend? I saw a little bit of it when J and I went to Disneyland with his cousins. It was super fun! And it’s got 98% on the Rotten Tomatometer! Pretty epic.
Check out the trailer:
I’m definitely going to try to see it ASAP. With any luck, tomorrow night! 🙂
2. Also, I’m super curious about Whisky Tango Foxtrot. It’s only got 60% on the Rotten Tomatometer, but I have to say that I usually disagree with the critics when it comes to comedy. Thoughts?
3. Besides working on Shattered Pack, I’m editing Quanta Reset by Lola Dodge.
Oooh! Pretty cover!!!
I love editing. It’s so amazing seeing a story come together. Every time I give notes and then see the draft improve, it makes me smile. I can’t wait for this book to come out on September 27th! It’s shaping up super awesome. Don’t miss it!
4. I don’t know if there’s anything I like more than a quiet weekend. For reals, y’all! But I just got word that painters are showing up at the house at 7:30AM tomorrow and Sunday. Guess I’m not sleeping in…
As a girl who loves to sleep in (and who’s sleeping in days are numbered), this is sad news. But I guess that means I have plenty of time to get my taxes done… Doh!
5. But don’t feel too sorry for me. I just made an appointment to get my nails done with a friend. So, I’ll be ditching J at the house to stay with the painters and going for a little pampering! I’m thinking something neutral on my hands. Maybe something like this:
And then doing something bright and fun on my toes. But I have to dig around in my 4-Free nail polish collection to see what I have. I’m trying to be all natural and whatnot these days. 😉
So, even if I do have to do my taxes this weekend and sit around the house while the painters do their thing, at least I’ll have pretty nails! That’s a bonus! And with any luck, J and I will head to the movies once they’re done! Shouldn’t be too shabby.
Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend!