1. This week I went to my last and final show at the Globe for this season. Yes, I might be back next season, but for now, my love affair with the Globe is over. Le sigh.
Thankfully, the show (Macbeth) was awesome! It was a good last show. And I got to see it with a super awesome friend. Good times all around.
And until next season, I’m going to have to get my Shakespeare dose somewhere else. Like maybe with James Earl Jones and Much Ado! So in!
2. The sun has been on my mind. Meaning that I miss the sun. It’s been fickle these days. Maybe coming out for a little peek once a day.
(See what I mean?! Such a tease…)
Anytime I see it, I race outside. I’m such a sun slut. Love it. Today it’s been raining all day. I don’t mind it. It just makes the sunny days that much more special.
3. LH is going out of town again, which means another write-a-thon is happening starting Saturday (as in tomorrow) afternoon. I have a ton I need to get done in not a lot of time. Hopefully, I can finally catch up to where I’m supposed to be. If I manage to do it, then I’m going to treat myself to some Wellies. Because this rain shiz is getting out of control!
4. NaNoWriMo (or National Novel Writing Month) is just a couple of weeks away. I’m still trying to decide if I’m going to do it. I need to write a novel in a month. So, it seems like as good of a time as any to do it. The only thing is, if I’m going to do it, then I need to get outlining like NOW. Everything will depend on the write-a-thon. I’ve started NaNoWrMo twice before. The first time, I didn’t get very far. The second time, I got halfway through, then realized I was writing myself into a corner and stopped to more planning and world building. I’d love to beat out my next Alpha Girl novel and dig in for NaNo. Fingers crossed the next week goes well. 🙂
5. I was walking around London last Sunday and saw something I wasn’t expecting.
It was so odd to see American flags hanging there. It made me just a little homesick. Not much, mind you, as I’m in an amazing city, in an amazing country, and enjoying it fully. But a little. Even with all the crap that the US is going through right now, it’s home. And that ain’t bad.