Hey, y’all! It’s Friday! Huzzah!
Okay, so my blog day is Thursday, which means I’m totes a day late, but I’ve been running around to doctors for pre-op approvals and tests all week. (Eeeek!) Yesterday was my last one, but it was across town and ate up a huge chunk of my day. Le sigh. So I’m only now getting to blog.
Better late than never, right? 😉
1. I was super sad to hear about Leonard Nimoy’s passing this week. As y’all might know, I’ve been re-watching Fringe recently, and had just gotten to William Bell episodes. It made watching them a little hard. Here’s some love for a geek icon.
2. J’s new trailer came out this week. Did y’all see it?
Super proud wife over here. Also, will be glad when he’s done with this movie, so that he can actually come home in time for dinner. I miss his face. 😉
I’ll be answering questions! And if you have any questions for my characters, they’ll be answering, too. So, you ask away! 🙂
4. Y’all, I know I mentioned my Arrow obsession before, but it’s still living large. Can we take a moment to talk about last week’s episode? (I’m going to be vague about it so that I’m not too spoilerish.)
I’m FREAKING OUT. What did Felicity do?!!! I’m so upset. Please tell me I didn’t just see what I think I saw! >.<
This can’t be happening!!!! *takes deep breaths and hopes this isn’t the end of Olicity* I’m angry at the show. I want Olicity to have a HEA. Is this still possible? I hope so. But it sure does complicate matters.
5. J and I finally managed to find time to see a movie last weekend. We picked the The DUFF for some fun and laughs and were totally not disappointed. OMG, y’all! Loved it!
Maybe I just needed a laugh, like really badly, but I thought it was so funny. Really dug it. If you want a lighthearted, teen rom-com, then The DUFF is totally for you.
6. Last Saturday I got a box from my mom. I knew it was coming, but I had no idea what she’d put in it. Inside were all kinds of treasures from my childhood. Care Bears bowls. Strawberry Shortcake mugs. Peanuts sheets. Loved it all. But this might take the cake.
Yes, that is a story from first grade me. And yes, my drawing is still that bad. Thankfully, my spelling has improved. 😉
7. Also in said box was this:
I vaguely remember having to write and anonymous index card for everyone in my class. I think the majority of the ones I got from my classmates had “nice” or “quiet” on them. Because I was the nice, quiet girl in the back who was totally shy and therefore didn’t say much in class. But this note card made me laugh so hard, and made me so happy. I think I might know who wrote it (Yup, we’re still friends today and yes, I talk to her frequently.), but I’m not 100% sure. I’m going to have to ask.
But I’d like to take this moment and say that the Fun Club is still going strong. I’m now accepting applications for new members. Who’s in for some fun?!
Have a great weekend, y’all!